Representitives of OWR (Official World Records) who promote and verify World records, were...
Our Occupational Health And Safety PoliciesPOLICIES
ADEC and its employees acheive compliance with legal, international legislation and customer requirements, continuous development, creating a healthy and safe working environment as the basis of the Occupational Health and Safety Policy.
As ADEC, we value the life of all living things very much. In this context, in order to improve the quality of life of our employees and to ensure that they work safely:
- Minimizing all risk-creating situations to prevent occupational accidents and occupational illnesses.
- Eliminating health and safety threats that may arise in the working environment, taking all necessary measures to reduce risks and determine protection parameters.
- Organizing training activities for the creation and development of occupational health and safety awareness of our employees, the relevant parties in all 3rd party companies,
- Monitoring occupational health and safety management and performance, continuous development and achievement of these goals by planning measurable improvements and targets.
- Continuous renewal, reporting, fulfilling the requirements and ensuring continuity of our occupational health and safety management system
- Adoption of transparency and sharing with the public in all our work,