ADEC is delighted to announce the recent participation in the Aquaculture Europe 2023. This...
Construction and Project ManagementPROJECT
As Adec, we manage the construction and project management processes with great care in all turnkey aquarium projects. We realize first-class aquarium projects with our years of expertise and experienced staff who have signed international projects.
Adec has in its portfolio the workforce, resources, expertise knowledge and experience required to build a reliable, quality and efficient aquarium. It builds state-of-the-art aquariums all over the world, on time and in accordance with the budget, with the high work-oriented working discipline of the field team.
Construction and project management duties of Adec include the following items:
• Management of the aquarium project and all related stages,
• Providing field coordination during the construction process,
• Daily inspection in the field of other works and activities that affect aquarium expertise,
• Preparation of daily, weekly and monthly reports on the progress in the field and follow-up of the planned work flow,
• Coordination with other subcontractors in the field with a focus on achieving the target
• Installation and commissioning of life support units and all related plumbing lines,
• Making all necessary insulation applications,
• Ensuring the assembly of all acrylic panels in the aquarium project,
• Application of concrete or Frp themes according to the concept of aquarium habitats,
• Preparation of separate methodology and materials for all specialty jobs.
Adec Construction and Project Management