With an unwavering commitment to preserving the rich history of this iconic museum, we are...
Design & EngineeringDesign
With our deep understanding and experience in the design and engineering of specialist aquarium works, we are able to start with the basic infrastructure works all the way through to the LSS design, components manufacture and commissioning of world class projects.
We build efficient, sustainable and healthy aquariums that save money and energy that are a joy for the visitors and underwater creatures.
We prepare and evaluate detailed studies for every small detail of the aquarium, including the following tasks:
- To develop feasibility studies for new aquarium projects.
- Designing the public aquarium project and related habitat concepts,
- To provide pre-project weight distribution plans and calculations.
- Preparing detailed design documents and plans.
- Preparing technical specifications, data sheets and analysis.
- To make detailed construction drawings of aquariums, acrylics, sumps, recycling water tanks and holding tanks.
- Design and development of quarantine, aquaculture and holding facilities
- P&ID and architectural drawings of Aquatic life support systems.
- To develop 2D and 3D plans and drawings of the technical and architectural works.
- Identifying and planning of the electrical requirements for aquatic life support systems.
- Developing the project schedules (Gantt charts)
Adec Design & Engineering