ADEC is delighted to announce the recent participation in the Aquaculture Europe 2023. This...
Old Doha Port Aquarium
Old Doha Port Aquarium is the biggest aquarium in Qatar at Grand Cruise Terminal. This project features an extraordinary single main tank with 9 meters height and over 6 million liters water volume. Largest single acrylic panel’s dimensions are 17 x 5,7 meters.
- Scope: Project design, concrete waterproofing, acrylic installation, underwater & dry side theming design, LSS design, manufacturing & installation
- Total Area: 2805 m²
- Exhibit Number: 1
- Total Water Volume: 5990 m³
- Aquarium Tunnel Length: 17 + 17 m
- Biggest Panel Size: 17 x 5,7 m
- Ocean Tank Volume: 5290 m³
- Ocean Tank Water Height: 8,9 m