Representitives of OWR (Official World Records) who promote and verify World records, were...
Our Environmental PolicyPOLICY
Based on the principle of “Respect for Nature and Sustainable Environment for Sustainable Development”, ADEC and its employees have adopted the protection of the environment in accordance with the relevant national and international legal regulations and regulations in all activities it carries out as its primary priority, continuous improvement, effective use of natural resources, full compliance with the law and prevention of pollution.
Our commitments to continuous improvement and environmental protection to improve our environmental performance in all our processes is in line with sustainable development and circular economic principles that are as follows:
- We cooperate to improve environmental awareness by raising awareness of all our work, subcontractors and the people of the environment.
- We use natural resources efficiently in all processes to prioritize the sustainability approach and combat the climate crisis.
- In new product and project designs, using more recycled raw materials and appropriate technologies with less environmental impact at the end of life.
- By preventing environmental pollution, we take all measures to transfer a clean and healthy environment to future generations, ensuring that waste is reduced to the lowest level and we support recycling.
- We produce eco-friendly products to best protect natural ecosystems, environments and
By managing our principles and sustainability approach in an integrated way, we are working with all our strength to become a leading organization in our field of expertise.